Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Love Dare Day 8- Love is not Jealous

I am pretty much over a month behind and each night I would lay in bed thinking how I would restart my love dare journey but then the next day it would once again be pushed aside. So here we go again and I apologize to all of you who have been doing the dares with me but hold me accountable and we will finish all 40 days together!
Today's Dare:
Determine to become your spouse's biggest fan and to reject any thoughts of jealousy. To help you set your heart on your spouse and focus on their achievements, take yesterday's list of negative attributes and discreetly burn it. Then share with your spouse how glad you are about a success he or she recently enjoyed.

This is an area I struggle with, Last summer Josh joined a country club and played golf frequently. He loves golf and I knew that when we got married, golfing is actually how we met. But for some reason each time he wanted to go I would pout or throw myself a pity party and just wanted him to stay home with me. This chapter made me realize that at times I just need to put my big girl pants on and stop thinking about myself.

1 comment:

  1. Put your big girl pants on....and then come hang out with me. Excellent post today! I agree very much!

    ReplyDelete