Monday, March 29, 2010

Love Dare Day 9- Love Makes Good Impressions

Today's Dare: Love Makes Good Impressions
Think of a specific way you'd like to greet your spouse today. Do it with a smile and with enthusiasm. Then determine to change your greeting to reflect your love for them.
Today's dare seems simple enough but the reading in the book was wonderful. I am a smiler I always have been and i hope I always continue to be. I have laugh lines at the tender age of 27 but I have earned them and enjoy knowing they are there because I have laughed and laughed hard pretty much daily. Even when I am down I can usually hide it while in public and I keep that smile on my face, but the person who can see right through me is of course Joshua. He is the one person who sees me at my worst and continues to love me. When reflecting on today's challenge I thought of a hundred different ways I should be greeting that man of my dreams. When we first got married and I would hear his car pull into the driveway I would jump up along with our huge white furry dog and we would both run out to meet our guy on the porch. Now I don't think I even get up to unlock the door at times. But this will all be changing as of right now! I love when he calls me to just say I love you or those unexpected visits at work. Think back to when you and your spouse were just dating and the little things you did and lets start doing them again, place a card on their car window while their working or my personal favorite, show up with a nice hot beverage from starbucks. You know what they like so take 5 minutes to make them smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment